Youth 14 - 17

What am I eligible for?

  • If you are 14 or older in the legal custody of the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (DHS) or a federally recognized tribe and are living in out-of-home placement, you may be eligible for a variety of services and supports. 
  • You Can:
    • Complete a Life Skills Assessment to learn what skills you may need to work on to lead a safer, healthier, more independent and productive life.
    • Start the Plan for My Future so you can assist the supportive people in your life in helping you to meet your goals.
    • Request Youth Development (YD) funds to support your Plan for My Future.
    • Attend OKSA Events with an adult to learn some new skills, to find out what OKSA has to offer for you, and to build relationships by getting to know your worker and other youth in care.
    • Join our youth advocacy group, Oklahoma Foster Youth Advocates.
    • Get help with technical school or college by completing the ETV Application 4 to 5 months before you graduate high school or get your GED if you’re planning on going to college, or at any time if you’re interested in tech school.